Our vacancies are constantly being updated with roles across the UK and Europe.
IT Manager/Team Lead
Contract: Initially 4 months
Location: Between Bridgend and Cardiff
There are a number of tasks that need to be completed: 1. Day to Technical management of the environment which is Windows 2012/AD/Hyper V based 2. Mentoring and managing one technician 3. Get client ready for IS027001 accreditation and define their processes for this - Due Feb 2014 4. Maximise the use of their Help Desk system. Currently used for support for one set of clients and will be used on others. Need to set this up. 5. Define processes for monitoring Rackspace their hosted provider. 6. Set up a SharePoint Portal - Moving archived files from AD.
- Experience of preparing processes and readiness for IOS20071
- Experience mentoring a junior person
Contract: 3 Months +
Location: Central London
The client is redeveloping a cache solution they have. They require a Senior Java Developer to take the design through to implementation and UAT. Senior Java Developer who has worked:
- In an agile development environment
- Has memory management development skills. (Memory Management is quantifiable by developing a memory database and memory configuration.)
- Must have worked on a cache system
E commerce BA
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Central London
Our Client are going to be implementing a new ecommerce platform. Their current systems are no longer fit for purpose and in order to increase ecommerce sales and capability they need to implement a new solution.
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Proven of experience of documenting 'as is and to be processes'
- Has worked on a diverse programme of work involved in delivering a change to a business.
Solutions Architect for a High Street Retailer
Contract: 6 Month initial contract
Our client is undergoing a major transformation project to their stock management and supply chain systems. They require a Solutions Architect to develop the solutions roadmap and align this to an Enterprise roadmap. You will look at the enterprise view, supporting the overall implementation and how this affects other business systems thus providing system stabilisation for at least the next 10 years.
- Solutions Architect who has worked for a Retailer, developing solutions road maps which aligns to the enterprise road map of projects.
- An Architect who has supported a programme of/been involved with providing systems stabilisation.
Risk Business/Systems Analyst
Contract: Initial 12 month contract
Location: London, City
Our investment/asset management client have multiple large scale and medium projects of work surrounding investment risk analysis as they move to a real-time model and system for disclosure reporting. Initially UBS Delta needs re-implementing, so you will need to gather all of the data from the risk systems to create better Management Information reporting. You will take user requirements, turn them into functional specifications and pass them to development. You will need to ensure the developers are building what is needed and push this through to completion.
- Business and Systems analysis experience within asset or fund management companies on Investment Risk based projects.
- Ability to own a project through the full lifecycle from identifying business cases to developing functional specifications.
- SQL query competency.
Contract: 3 months +
Location: Walsall, with Travel to other UK wide offices, one day a week
The client are implementing a new ERP system into their business. The current module they are focusing on is Facilities Management, mainly the Automation of scheduling in work orders.
- Experience of working with Facilities management systems and Resource Scheduling
- Back end experience of Service Contracts
- Must have own transport
SharePoint 2013 Consultant
Contract: 8 days in December
The client are doing an implementation and customisation of cloud hosted (Office 365) SharePoint 2013 environment, in order to manage 'documentation', 'Intranet' and 'extranet' across a 'shared' ICT. This version of SharePoint will be web based and so no infrastructure required onsite - therefore saving them money.
- Someone who has implemented a SharePoint environment from scratch (could be custom or a 'Vanilla' environment) - ideally 2013 but as long as they are happy to implement 2013 and confident to do so will be fine - SharePoint 2010 as a minimum
Contract: 6 months
Our client are looking to centralize their global practices and as a result they have a lot of projects around implementation and integration. The immediate project is to work on the support of the Biztalk Mapping for their datacenter which goes live in mid 2014. The client are currently transferring all of their stock from the old datacenter in the US so the role will involve developing new requirements and working with the applications support team to integrate mappings.
- Experience of working up to an enterprise level with the ability to create solution designs.
Business Process Analyst
Contract: 6-8 Weeks +
The client have 12 key business processes that need current processes defined and written from scratch and others modified and validated to make sure they work. They need to do this before they can perform a business improvement exercise to modify processes.
- Experienced Mapping Business Processes "as is" using a case Tool
- Visio experience and used in last 12 months
- Experience of previously Validating Business Processes whilst defining and mapping them
Contract: 6 months
Location: Working remotely with some travel to Ireland and Amsterdam
Our client currently have a banking system in place based on AS400 that requires upgrading. It does not have a lot of functionality surrounding it so our client need to weigh up other options on the market. They require someone to come in, draw up a list of potential options and drive the selection process for them.
- Previous experience of driving a selection process for a banking system
- Experience of working on a RFP or RFI project converting one banking system to another
Contract: 12 Months
Supporting the activities of the Sales and Marketing functions around ongoing analysis, support, build and enhancement of Sharepoint and CRM based applications. Gathering user requirements, developing business cases, translating these into functional specifications to pass to development and basic configuration of the applications in BAU support.
- A mix of business and systems analysis with 3rd line support for basic systems configuration of Sharepoint and MS CRM based applications
- SQL experience for data analysis (basic)
- Ideally working against sales or marketing departments in financial services companies on global projects
Senior Project Manager
Contract: 12 Months
Looking for someone to set up and deliver complex support framework for 17-18 applications across a new Corporate Finance technology platform, for when the project team deliver the transition from finance to IT.
- Project Manager with analysis capabilities who has delivered finance systems projects internal to business
- Used to change project management and implementing that change
- Strong interpersonal and vendor & stakeholder management experience (NB Vendors should be finance systems vendors)
Contract: Initially 6 months with opportunity to turn perm
Our international travel client are implementing Hybris to 5 offices throughout the UK and Europe. They require an architect to oversee the implementations, to work at group level and ensure the project is moving in the right direction.
- Hybris experience with the ability to independently establish standards and define the architecture and approach for a group wide development.
- Strong understanding of coding – although this is not a strictly hands on role.
- 2 days in London, 2 days in Luton and 1 day in Europe (travel to Europe paid by client)
Infrastructure Engineer 3rd/4th Line x2
Contract: Initial 3 month contract
Location: Surrey M25 area
Working as part of a team on our client’s project to transition their IT infrastructure from old offices in Scotland to their head office in Surrey. The role involves the relocation of our client’s data centre and creating a virtual platform using VMware ESX to support the clients physical technical environment.
- Detailed VMware ESX commercial experience – must be able to create a virtual platform to support a clients technical environment.
- Strong Cisco Switches experience
- SAN technology experience to include working with NetApp
Contract: 9 Months with likely extension
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Supporting and solving problems on our clients bespoke billing and booking system.
- Experience solving issues escalated by service desk on inventory management or booking type systems (hotel or airline systems would be ideal as most similar)
- Experience supporting applications remotely re issue resolution, and experience of working with remote and/or offshore teams
- Basic SQL query writing experience
C# Web Developer
Contract: 3 months +
This role is web development using Asp.Net and C# to create a series of screens that will work together and connect to the back end data warehouse. There is no WCF required (i.e. no business logic) just a straight forward front end integration to the warehouse.
- C# Development experience - 5yrs and used in 2013
- SQL Server including T-SQL, Stored Procedures development
- Asp.Net Development - 4yrs+
Contract: Initially until the end of March 2014
Our multichannel retail client are upgrading all users across their companies to the latest version of Office 2013. They are also migrating from Stellent CMS to Sharepoint, which is currently in place.
- Project Management experience of a desktop upgrade/refresh OR a content migration to Sharepoint 2010 or 2013
- Experience working for a retailer OR consultancy supplying people to retailers
2 x .NET Developers
Contract: 3 month contract likely to extend
The client are moving the permanent web development team onto a new project and need two developers to back fill this gap. This will be carrying our business as usual front end web development changes to the clients existing website.
- C# and .NET V4 in last/current role.
Thinkfolio Application Support Analyst
Contract: 6 months
Location: London (City)
Business as usual Thinkfolio Application support in a front office trading environment, covering 1st and 2nd Line Support. This will include daily monitoring of system load processes, Analysis of system enhancements as well as Testing and implementation of system upgrades. ThinkFolio application support experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure.
Business Change Project Manager
Location: South London
Our client a leading housing association are looking for a Business Change Project Manager to deliver a constant stream of change projects which have arisen and will continue to do so due to expansion and growth Skills required
- 5 years as a good benchmark of project management experience
- Business case creation experience
- Delivered business change projects which have resulted in clear benefits to a business
Business Systems Analyst (Oracle)
Location: South West
Our client are currently working on one of the largest projects the company has ever undertaken, a re-vamp of their booking systems. They want to expand their use of Oracle EBS as they currently have a number of licenses which they are not utilising. This is estimated to run for around 2.5 years. And this person will be responsible for the analysis around how they can get the most and best use from Oracle EBS. After this, this person will be working on the continuous improvement of the use of Oracle EBS within the business. Skills required
- SME knowledge of the AR, CRM and Asset Management modules of Oracle EBS – must be able to configure , understand how the modules interact with each other etc.
- 5 years analysis
- SQL knowledge
Location: West Midlands
Our retail client have recently gone through a massive IT restructure and they are looking for an Integration Specialist to join a team of three. They have a number of applications working alongside SAP and this role will be working on the design and building appropriate integration solutions between these applications and to design and deliver bespoke programming solutions and enhancements. Key skills:
- Integration and development estimation
- Technical specification writing
- ABAP and PI development skills
Location: West Midlands
Our retail client have recently gone through a massive IT restructure and they are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join a new Applications Development Team. The team are responsible for 50 applications including warehouse management, tills and mainstream business systems too. This role will involve taking the requirements from the business analyst and translating them into the technical designs for development. Key skills:
- Systems analysis experience.
- Supplier management experience.
- Experience of working closely with development teams.
Location: West London
This role is working on the refresh and upgrade of our client entire website. This project is months behind and needs bring up to speed rapidly. Front and back end development on the new website. Entirely project based role – the project is currently in the design phase – no coding has been done yet. Skills required
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2008 upwards
- C# or VB.NET
Web Project Manager
Location: West London
This role is working on the refresh and upgrade of our client entire website. This project is months behind and needs bring up to speed rapidly. This person will be responsible for initially designing a new look and feel to the website which is in line with the business requirements and then doing the end to end implementation. A few months into the project this person will also be responsible for heading up a CMS procurement and tendering process.
- Must have delivered website implementations / refreshes – 2 comparably sized projects as a minimum.
- Understanding of how CMS systems work
- Procurement – knowledge and understanding.
- Fixed Term until March 2015
Service Delivery Manager
Local Authority client This is a one year appointment intended to take a lead role in the implementation of ITIL within the Information Systems Department as part of a programme of work designed to transform the Department to deliver the council’s ICT service to respond to changing business requirements.
- Seasoned Service Delivery Manager
- ITIL Certified
Junior / Graduate C# Developer
Our client a leading Law Firm are seeking a graduate C# Developer to join their growing team. This is a fantastic entry level position offering numerous training and development opportunity. Skills
- IT related degree
- And a desire to pursue a career within programming.
Head Of Business Change
Location: Northern England
Our client a leading investment management company are looking for a Head Of Business Change. Reporting to the Transformation Director is responsible for leading the P&CM (Process & Change Management) team. The role is responsible for the delivery of change across Wealth International. The development of one change plan across Wealth International, managing a team of Project Managers and maintaining hands on programme management responsibilities. The role ensures that all projects and programmes within their remit are aligned to business growth and strategy and meet defined standards of quality, scope, time and budget.
Website Administrator & Publisher
- Planning and publishing web content
- Identifying issues in the CMS
- Day to day support of the website – ensuring functionality and information is up to date and current
- Improve the CMS functionality and use
- Support the marketing department with Ad-hoc tasks
- CMS and / or E-commerce web publishing experience
- HTML / CSS
- SEO / Google Analytics knowledge
- Interest in the fashion industry!
On-going development on Sitecore CMS
- Sitecore CMS – 6.3 /6.5 ideal
- C# - 3 years min
- ASP.NET 3.5
- Sitecore Certification – would be extremely advantageous
Senior Oracle Developer
This is a senior position working for an international logistics company based in the Surrey. This role will involve working on up to three projects at a time, including taking the lead on a migration project from Oracle 10g to 11g. This role will involve providing software enhancements to production systems, including analysis, development, testing and delivery, as agreed in IT management reviews following service management and release procedures.
- Oracle 10g experience.
- Oracle forms experience.
- PL SQL.
- Around 5-7 years experience in this area to be able to hit the ground running.
ERP Application Support Technician
Location: West Lancashire
60 % technical and 40 % functional. BAU Support of their IFS ERP system
- Strong IFS Background
- Knowledge of as many of the modules as possible – the client mainly uses Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance.
Location: North Midlands
A Project Manager responsible for managing a series of projects to replace key business systems. Working with different business areas globally and external suppliers, to define and implement the changes required and ensure their effective delivery. The projects will require periods of overseas work, potentially living abroad for several months at a time.
- Project Management experience.
- ERP implementation/integration project experience.
- Stakeholder management experience.
Service Delivery Manager
Our client are implementing a number of new point of sale systems and functions, and require someone with service delivery experience to manage the process Essential Skills
- Service Delivery / Service Management experience from a retailer background
- Vendor management in the context of service delivery
3rd Line Systems Engineer
A mixture of BAU and Project based work, around 50 % / 50 % split. The main function of the role is to provide Windows Server support for their clients. Essential Skills
- Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure support at 3rd line – 5 years experience as a benchmark – may consider less – dependent on overall skill set. – must have 2008 R2.
- At least 12 months experience of virtual environments such as VMware ESXi1/vSphere version 4 & 5 and/or Hyper-V
- Active Directory 2008 R2 at 3rd line.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 – at 3rd line
- Experience of using/Supporting Backup technologies such as Symantec or any other comparable product.
Agresso Finance Support Analyst
1st/2nd and 3rd line support within the finance function of their Agresso systems. The client is seeking a candidate who is able to deal with the basic issues such as reset passwords and permissions etc. But also someone who has a enterprise knowledge around finance and Agresso – so for example if their workflow was to go down this person would be able to offer advice as to how this can be fixed and contribute technically to the fix.
- Supporting 1300 users
- Main finance modules - GL, AP, AR
- Agresso v553
- Able to write reports – tool they use is Agresso Report writer
- AP , AR and GL
- General knowledge of SQL – but querying Agresso NOT the back-end SQL database
SQL Server DBA
Location: Surrey / Sussex
The role is for a SQL Server DBA / Database Developer to support, maintain, deploy and develop the industry leading applications in hosted and cloud based platforms. They work in a high transaction rate, high volume environment and experience of this is key.
- Understanding of architecture, admin and security
- Experience of high volume/transaction environment
- Database design principles
- Database development skills
Location: Midlands or Southern England
A global multichannel Retailer requires a Programme Manager who understands the full supply chain, warehouse logistics and distribution process to manage large business change projects within European Distribution/Logistics network.
- Experienced in Programme Management is essential
- Understanding of Distribution Logistics and Supply chain world (not an IT background)
- Permanent, Salary negotiable
- Location is flexible in the Midlands or Southern England areas, travel is to be expected within the UK and Europe occasionally.