Added 22nd October 2020
Do you want to lead the operational work for a data science platform responsible for improving lives?
We are on the lookout for an experienced DevOps Engineer to take the lead on the operational work for the development of our clients flagship data science platform. The role will centre around ensuring that business and their customers are able to fully utilise the platform and are getting the most out of the new features that are being implemented. Your daily tasks will be a mix of technical and practical input into the ongoing design and development work for the platform, daily operations, and supporting the company as needed so it can achieve its objectives.
You will be responsible for building, setting up, and managing development and production environments in AWS alongside translating loosely defined requirements into solutions and participating in software and systems architecture tasks for both internal and external solutions. You'll also be responsible for designing, implementing, and operating backup, restore, and disaster recovery operations. Finally you will have to enforce security policy through participation in policy development and the implementation of relevant security tools.
• Detailed knowledge of AWS cloud environment including operations, monitoring and automation.
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab.
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform.
• Previous experience in Linux system administration (Centos/Debian preferred)
• Understanding of networks and network security.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply below and we will be in touch.
Up to £55,000 pa.