Senior Technical Support Engineer
Added 11th March 2020
Do you want to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you'll be provided all the tools, resources and support you need to succeed?
We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to work closely with customers to solve technical questions or issues they have related to our client's industry leading Storage-as-a-Service product. With a key focus on our customers you'll play an important role in pre and post-sales support including proof-of-concepts and trials. Another area of focus will be to continuously improve the client's cloud infrastructure products.
You will be working closely with sales and engineering teams on supporting both new and existing customers by supporting cloud infrastructure and applications by integrating, building and deploying new solutions where needed. You'll also be a key resource for investigating bugs, monitoring performance, and ensuring product scalability.
- Previous Network Admin or Engineering experience
- Knowledge and experience with Linux
- Deep understanding of storage, virtualisation, and/or applications that require storage
- Experience in Shell/Python scripting
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with Open Source projects
If you think this is the role for you then apply below and one of our team will be in touch.
Up to £70,000 pa