Added 8th January 2020
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing team whose main responsibility is to configure and install Public Address/Voice Alarm and Control System projects to meet customer requirements. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to; The deployment of public address voice alarm and control systems, the configuration of control system components, Troubleshoot and maintain your knowledgebase for control system technologies, rack and component installation of control system servers and hardware and provide 1st /2nd line technical support for control system deployments
- Strong Linux fundamentals.
- Strong Windows fundamentals
- VMware ESXI installation and configuration
- Familiarity with requirements and specification of complex systems.
- Experience of implementing multiple IT infrastructure projects
- Bash scripting (with Python and Perl a bonus) and working with SNMP walks/traps
- SQL database administration and configuration
- TCP/IP networking
East SussexSouth East